Thursday, February 5, 2009

Little Boos Playing

Annie loves her new chair Jen bought her for Christmas. Thanks Jen! She sits and watches her favorite Barney....although we love to sing the "On Demand" song in the beginning "On Demand, and on t.v. - day and night or online too Sprout is always there for you!" We dance to that one a lot (clearly). Annie I've decided is going to be a gymnast or dancer as she loves to thrust herself on pillows and laugh, and she tries to do flips which worries me;) - and she loves to crawl through a cabinet...adventurous! She adores being outside...and I push her on her little train that plays music and we sing to the music it plays "Are you sleeping, are you sleeping..."
I look at how fast she is growing up and it makes me so sad and want to savor every second with her. (Please don't be a teenager soon!:) )

1 comment:

Nat Pat said...

Wow! Those blue eyes!!!! so precious.